On Tuesday, I had my bridal portraits. I was SO lucky to have 4 of my bridesmaids there with me on such a big day! Catherine (and William), Ashley, and Amanda all came with me to get my hair done. William entertained the entire salon! Brianne (and Emma) met us at C & S to help me smile pretty for the camera! I don't know what I would have done without Ashley and Amanda because the photographer had them running ALL over the place! They were fanning me when I was about to faint....bringing me water, Diet Coke, nuts (HA HA), etc. Ashley's favorite job was crawling up under my dress to fix the skirt! Amanda was the light catcher because she is so tall! Catherine and Brianne continued their roles as Mother's and entertained those two children who were little angels the entire time!!!!! I can't THANK YOU GIRLS enough for helping me with everything that day! I will never forget what a great time I had!!!!!!!!! Love ya'll!!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
SO lucky!
Posted by Rebecca G. Wagner at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment